For most of 2007, Mike Huckabee was virtually ignored by the main stream media and last among the Republican candidates in fund raising. Now Huckabee leads the Republican candidates nationally and is trending upward with his Iowa win momentum.
Mike Huckabee currently trails John McCain and Rudy Guiliani heading into the New Hampshire primary.
Here is a collection of maps and links covering Mike Huckabee’s Presidential Primary Campaign.
Slate.com Election Score Card as of 12/30/2007 – Mike Huckabee has surged to first place nationally with his win in Iowa.
Money Track at Political Base – Mike Huckabee trailed the other candidates in fund raising at the end of September 2007.
New York Times Campaign Finance Map view where the money is coming from
New York Times Candidate Schedule Maptracking the candidates on the campaign trail
Compete.com’s If Clicks Equaled Votes – using web traffic to rank the candidates
- Mike Huckabee for President – official campaign site
- Mike Huckabee Profile: (New York Times) (Washington Post) (wikipedia)
- Milestones: Mike Huckabee Timeline – An interactive timeline of Mike Huckabee’s life and career from the New York Times
- Time: 10 Questions with Mike Huckabee
- Mike Huckabee CNN Coverage
- Mike Huckabee Campaign Funds