1/4/2008 – The Results are in…
2008 Iowa Caucus Map
Iowa Results via Google Maps
Coverage of the 2008 Iowa Presidential Caucus:
- Slate.com: Election Scorecard
- Slate.com: Map the Candidates in Iowa
- Slate.com: Where the Iowa caucuses went wrong
- Slate.com: Iowa’s undemocratic caucus is a terrible way to choose a presidential candidate
- Google: Iowa Caucus results map
- New York Times results map
- NPR Iowa Causus results
- Pollster.com has some detailed analysis of the Iowa Caucus.
The first votes of the 2008 presidential election will be cast in Iowa on January 3rd where each party begins the process of selecting their presidential candidate.
On the eve of the January 3rd, 2008 Iowa Caucus
On the eve of the Iowa Caucus, only a few percentage points separate the Democratic candidates Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards.
The Republican presidential race between Mike Huckabee and Mitt Romney is now neck and neck after Huckabee’s surge in the polls. John McCain and Fred Thompson trail Huckabee and Romney significantly, yet remain ahead of Rudy Guiliani who has opted not to contend in Iowa.
Image from Slate.com’s Election Scorecard